Sunday, December 23, 2018

Things that make me say Wow,Super…Awesome!


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers




There are some things in life that when they happen to you will take you in their thrall and leave you enchanted. And when you are bewitched by the sheer force of the happening, you blurt out in mind or mouth: Wow! Super. Awesome! And obviously you smile and feel happy after articulating the words.

Such things happen in every one’s lives and I also have a scant share of such wow moments in my life.

Enumerating such things, I would like to start with the scene of a rising sun from the lap of unfathomable sea. When the sun rises from the far east unraveling its crimson charm and painting the bosom of the sea with shivering cerise is just a sight that exacts the words like wow…super…and awesome from your mouth. It shows that the nature that can give birth to a mind of Pablo Picasso is itself the supreme womb from where all superior art gets spawned and this realization makes me smile.

Coming on to the next point, I would like to say that a turnaround of a situation from a diametrical bad state to a better state makes me smile. I have been part of an organization that helps raise fund for patients suffering from serious ailments and diseases. I sometimes contribute to different fund raising campaigns from the organization as per my financial capabilities. So,when the organization sends me mail of the improvement of the patients (who were really going through terrible phase of their lives) my mind just says wow, super and awesome in unison. It makes me smile, when I realize that how god subtly manifests itself to the world  through the betterment in the condition of an ailment of a human being.

When I go through the food blogs of fellow bloggers (I really like Bhawana’s and VarshaBaikar’s food blogs) and when I happen to witness the scrumptious and lip-smacking recipes at the blogs, my mind just says wow, super, and awesome. I really feel happy to experience the colourful pictures of different delicacies that have power to satiate the hunger of stomach and taste buds alike.

When I see a beautiful girl (or woman) draped in ethnic Indian dress, I can’t help saying wow, super, awesome, obviously, in my mind otherwise the chances of getting slapped is high. Right from sea shores to mountainous altitudes of India, the different dressing styles of Indian women depicts vibrant finesse of sartorial craft of our artisans. It makes me smile to think how my country represents a cosmos of cloth craft with all its width and depth.

And… yes when I finish writing a piece of poem or article my mind says wow, super, and awesome! I really feel happy at transmuting my thoughts into words. Every time… I finish a write up, I feel as if it is chef d’oeuvre. Though… what I think and what my readers think about my piece of writing might vastly differ!
###

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

13 comments:

  1. That's a pretty interesting list of wow evokers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sir for making a visit and your comment of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Neeraj, I am glad for the mention and humbled that my blog makes you smile. Thank you so much. well double or triple vice versa. Thanks to indiblogger for the friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...yes Indiblogger has seriously helped so many minds to get in the know.
    Incidentally,You genuinely help create so much happiness through your blog posts.Keep cooking recipe and keep brewing happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! such an interesting post.
    i also say wow after the first rain , when i smell the earth's scent.- sondhi- सोंधी खुशबू....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...Rekha Jee we all have our wow moments that make the live lively!

    Thanks for coming to the post and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, sweet and from the heart...I like all your posts Neeraj. An interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Dipali for your wonderful words of appreciation. I also have the same thing to say about your posts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many reasons to be happy. Yes I can relate to writing a good article and satisfaction that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best is about finishing a good article and that sentence actually mafe me smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suha for your visit and comment on the post.

      Delete
  11. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... wowway custom speed test

    ReplyDelete