Thursday, March 8, 2012

I don’t know why?

The stars painted destinies; but I don’t know why I still remain lackluster,
The nature gifted everyone apogees; but I don’t know why I still fluster.

The sun has risen in far horizon; but I don’t know why my eyes still see darkness,
The night has bid good bye long ago; but I don’t know why my sky is still lightless.

The god has sketched rainbow on the sky; but I don’t know why I can’t see any colors,
The god has spilt the pitcher of fragrance; but I don’t know why I can’t feel any flavors.

The whole world seems sprinting, but I don’t know why I can’t walk a mile,
The whole world seems gloating, but I don’t know why I can’t manage a smile.

The whole world seems blessed, but I don’t know why I feel cursed,
The whole world seems caressed, but I don’t know why I feel hurt.

13 comments:

  1. ah! this is the kind of mind space i am most scared of!
    very well penned Neeraj

    btw, had to look up the word "apogees" - new word for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we all are scared of this mind space.This is an integral emotion of of every one of us.

    Sorry for the delay in replying,my BSNL usb is giving me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wery well written Neeraj......waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Seema for visiting and commenting. I will try my level best to live up to ur wait.

      Delete
  4. hmmm...a very bleak mood indeed.well we all have those days na..anyway,it was very nice to read.
    Glad I found ur blog thru' indiblogger.
    lookinf forward to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog Zach. Thanx for ur visit and expect your frequent visits here. I am also glad to find you as my blog's follower.

      Delete
  5. well,well,well very good introspection Neeraj...keep searching...the answer is just round the corner if you search feverishly! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relating one to another and asking pertinent questions to self is an art of learning. We may not get an answer, but there will be a satisfaction of the journey towards the answer. And sincerely, I don't know why?
    Well keyed-in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "We may not get an answer, but there will be a satisfaction of the journey towards the answer." you said it all with this sentence as to why we question in life.

    Thanx Sahana for taking time out of your busy schedule to read all my blog posts. I am really indebted.

    ReplyDelete