Wednesday, February 6, 2019

My submission to pentopublish2018 contest!





Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

https://www.amazon.in/Serpent-Within-NEERAJ-KUMAR-ebook/dp/B07NBKN2D5/ref=sr_1_726?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1549444836&sr=1-726


Dear fellow bloggers,

I have submitted one ebook for pentopublish2018 contest of amazon.in. 

I would like my blogging fraternity to have a look at the entry… so that I can have some reactions about the work submitted. Though it is not mandatory, yet a voluntary look at the ebook would not hurt either.

Actually, my submission is a short story having 16000 odd words and deals with the story of a snake charmer, his wife, his son and his son’s wife through the maze of psychological illnesses like schizophrenia and OCD.

Incidentally, the book cover is designed by a fellow blogger Binita Bora. She is a brilliantly creative soul. I thank her for coming to my rescue for the ebook cover design.

The name of the ebook is : The Serpent Within

Oh...yes please consider this letter as a marketing spiel for my ebook.

Regards,

Neeraj Kumar

21 comments:

  1. बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं, नीरज जी।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. बहुत धन्यवाद ज्योति जी I

      Delete
  2. Looks exciting and enticing. Goodl uck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read part of your story. It is enjoyable. Takes back to village life, happiness and sorrow of a common man who tries to make a living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Abhijit for taking time out and reading the story in part. Thanks for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing You All The Best👍👍👍 Neeraj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for you book and all the best Neeraj.

    ReplyDelete